Monday 29 December 2014

The Next Morning


She was getting dressed after having a shower, sorting her hair and make-up. She'd slipped off her robe and couldn't believe how sensitive she felt all over. She sat on the bed almost in a daydream reliving that, no, the moment.. last night.. when she realized "while looking over at her husband kneeling as her hot black lover fucked her like a whore" She could have anything she wants in this world.. Anything at all.. Upon that thought she gave her husband a sly look of "your not man enough to father a child" She moaned out loud as her lover slammed into her and she muttered the words.. cum inside me.. take off that condom and breed me.. Her lover stopped and looked her in the eye, she bit her bottom lip clenching her pussy around his throbbing rubber coated cock..

Then he looked over at her husband as she moaned loudly again grinding against his cock saying I want you to explode inside me, no commitments, that sissy will raise the child.

With the condom now rolled off his dick she says "come here hubby, stick out your tong"  and with one fluid motion she slid the condom over your tong. She whispered.. "I no you get bad dry mouth when you watch men fuck me baby.. what can you taste more.. me or him?"   With a mumble from his mouth he said "i can taste him more" she purred and said, that'll be the pre-cum, enjoy it.. he shot her a puzzled look and she said "when he cums inside me.. i will be falling asleep in his arms.. you can clean me in the morning"  Back to reality her husband comes out the shower to get ready for work and sees her holding her tummy, in a world of her own, and he says to her "Hey you never let me clean you this morning" and she kept her hand on her tummy and turned to him and said "I didn't what you to cheapen the possible conception of our child"

The next night it was the same thing, her on her back holding her self open so he can cum as deep as he could push. Though i was allowed out of my cage, no doubt to take my mid off the fact she was trying to get pregnant. I guess i should be honoured i get to cum at the possible moment of my wife's conception, albeit not inside her..
But at least our child will be healthy, strong and a gift to women..

Do you remember how she broke it to you that she was pregnant?,  They had been fucking for 3 weeks solid, with no idea if she was pregnant yet or not..

But that night he pulled out and made a mess and she called you over, as you looked at the mess and knelt down between her legs. she smiled and said.. whats it like to know your going to be a mummy?, a nanny? a nursemaid? a house maid?

That's right baby.. .tuck in. this ones on us
ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'd be the happiest sissy around, forced to grow breast, to breast feed a child, to take the baby for walks and having to tell every one that your wife's boyfriend made you a sissy to breast feed and take care of his baby while you stay home to cook and clean and take over as the wife and mother of the house... my dream come true

    ReplyDelete